In this article, we describe how to set up and create fixed price-per-item rates
Creating shipping rates with a fixed price per item allows you to charge your customers a fixed rate per each item they checkout with the option to add an uplift amount per shipment. This rate applies to both domestic and international shipments.
Setting up fixed price rates
- Go to Setup > Vendor Shipping rates
- Click New Shipping Rate at the top right-hand side > Type in "Name" and "Code" of your choice (these can be the same)
- Select Fixed Price Per Item > Click Save at the top
- Fill in Details such as Provider, Service Level, Delivery Time, Price Per Shipment and Uplift for each shipment
- Assign Dropship Provider(s) > Click Save at the top