In this article, we describe how to set up and create fixed price per shipment rates
Creating shipping rates with a fixed price per shipment allows your customers to always pay the same rate per Dropship Provider’s products, regardless of how many items they checkout. This rate applies to both domestic and international shipments.
Setting up fixed price per shipment rates
- Go to Setup > Vendor Shipping rates
- Click New Shipping Rate at the top right-hand side > Type in "Name" and "Code" of your choice (these can be the same)
- Select Fixed Price Per Shipment > Click Save at the top
- Fill in Details such as Provider, Service Level, Delivery Time and Price Per Shipment
- Assign Dropship Provider(s) > Click Save at the top