In this article, we show how to set up Zebra thermal printer on Mac.
Print shipping labels in Onport using a Zebra thermal printer on Mac
This guide will show you how to set up a USB 4" x 6" Zebra thermal label printer on your Mac in just a few steps. You can then easily print FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS labels (or other carriers) with a Zebra thermal printer at Onport.
Steps to set up Zebra thermal label printer on Mac
- Connect your thermal printer via USB
- Click Apple menu () in the top left corner of your computer screen > System Preferences > Printers & Scanners
- Click the + button under the Printers window > click Add Printer or Scanner
- Select printer you wish to add
- Click Select Software under Use > Search for and select Zebra ZPL Label Printer > click OK.