In this article, we show how to set up DYMO LabelWriter 4XL thermal printer on Windows.
Print shipping labels in Onport using a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL thermal printer on Windows.
This guide will show you how to install and configure the default settings of a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Printer on Windows in just a few steps. You can then easily print 4" x 6" FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS labels (or other carriers) with a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Printer at Onport.
- Disconnect your thermal printer
- Install DYMO driver at the official website. Make sure you select the right model to find the correct driver
- Connect back your DYMO LabelWriter printer via USB, and your computer will automatically match this printer to the downloaded driver
Configure default settings of a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Printer on Windows
- Go to your computer's Control Panel > View Devices & Printers > Right-click your thermal printer > Click Printing Preferences
- Set orientation as Portrait on the Printing Preferences popup
- Click Advanced > Set Paper Size to 1744907 4 in x 6 and set Print Quality to Barcodes and Graphics > click OK.
- Click Apply and Ok