In this article, we show how to set up Zebra thermal printer on Windows.
Print shipping labels in Onport using a Zebra thermal printer on Windows
This guide will show you how to install and configure the default settings of a USB 4" x 6" Zebra thermal label printer on Windows in just a few steps. You can then easily print FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS labels (or other carriers) with a Zebra thermal printer at Onport.
- Disconnect your thermal printer
- Install Seagull Scientific driver for Zebra thermal printer
- Connect back your Zebra thermal printer and your computer will automatically match this printer to the downloaded driver
Configure the default settings of a Zebra printer on Windows
- Go to your computer's Control Panel > View Devices & Printers > Right-click your thermal printer > Click Printing Preferences
- Click Page Setup tab, set Stock Name to 4.00" x 6.00" or the desired size
- Click Graphics tab > set Dithering to None > set Resolution to 203 dpi
- Click Options tab > Set Absolute in the Darkness settings and slide the darkness to 13
- Click Apply and OK