If you have the need to bulk import tracking details and(or) shipping costs, Onport can support this action through multiple types of file. This is an easy way for you to ensure the tracking details and costs are always updated, when this action can't be performed automatically.
You can import shipping files in one of the following three ways:
- Automatically import files via Google sheets/XML/API/FTP.
- Vendor manually imports files via their vendor portal.
- Upload the file in your Onport account, on behalf of the Vendor.
In case you already sync tracking but need to import shipping costs, this feature can be used to only upload shipping costs in bulk.
1. Go to Contacts > Vendor name > Shipping Tab
2. Select the File type, and enter the URL or Endpoint of the file you want to import from. If using a CSV this can be uploaded by clicking "Upload tracking file" at the bottom.
- API feed
- Google Sheet
- CSV Upload
- Don’t import
- XML file
3. Select Default or Custom mapping
❗️Here is a sample template with default mapping. If you need to add additional headers you will need to choose Custom Format.
4. Choose Shipping Endpoint grouping:
Order: This will mark the entire vendor order as shipped
Line item: This will allow you to mark certain SKUs or certain quantities of a SKU as shipped
5. If using "Custom Mapping" you will need to map your headers.
Order - Reference, Tracking number, Tracking Company
Lineitem - Reference, sku, quantity, Tracking number, Tracking Company
❗️When listing the order reference, do not at the "#".
6. If using a CSV you or your vendor will need to upload the file each time.
Marketplace: Go to Contacts > Vendor Name > Shipping tab > Upload tracking file
Vendor: Go to Vendor portal > Orders Tab > Upload Tracking file
If you still have questions, feel free to open a ticket with our Support team.